Dienstag, 1. Dezember 2009

Dezember-Ziele - December Goals

In Ravelry (Stash-knit-down-Group)kann man seine monatlichen (Strick-)Ziele angeben. Ich mache mit und ersetze meine bisherige Projektliste mit dieser Liste.
Ich habe mir sehr viel vorgenommen, aber ich hoffe, dass ich soviel wie möglich davon stricken werde!

In Ravelry (Stash-knit-down-Group) exists a thread where you can post your monthly knit goals. I'm in and these are my goals for December. Very ambitious but I'll hope I knit as much as I can.

1. Buy no new yarn! No exception!
2. Knit pineapple dishcloth (Hogwarts on Ravelry) - NEW! -
3. Wishy Washy Fishy Tawashi (Hogwarts on Ravelry) - NEW! -
4. Chain Rib Socks (Hogwarts on Ravelry) - NEW! -
5. knit Clothilde-Shawl (Hogwarts on Ravelry) - NEW! -
6. knit Dropped Scarf (Hogwarts on Ravelry) - NEW! -
7. knit socks Tannenzweige (Fir Branch Socks) - NEW! -
8. finish the Wabenschal - more than the half done -
9. finish second Gryffindor socks for my son - already on the needles -
10. knit socks for my mother-in-law - first sock finished -
11. knit sneakers for a friend
12. knit Drop-stitch-scarf for the babysitter - started -
13. knit 1 pair of preemie socks
14. knit 1 pair of Gr. 21
15. knit an owl (COMC - Hogwarts on Ravelry) - started -
16. knit X-Mas gifts - two pair of socks
17. knit Baktus scarf Nr. 2 - started -
18. knit the StR December sock

Keine Kommentare: